Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dreams come in different sizes and seaglass colors

I have been dreaming a lot lately.  Daydreams.  The kind that encompass you and make you forget what you were doing, in a good way.  95% of them involve the beach, so I'll admit I have a serious case of Spring fever.  I will share a few of them with you.  For those who know me well, they will likely come as no surprise, and for those who don't, well, here's your opportunity to climb inside my imagination and get to know me a bit.

In no particular order, the Things I Dream About:

Sunset at Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Living at the beach and teaching sunrise and sunset yoga on the sand.










Santa Rosa Beach, FL

- Living at the beach and writing a book. *I've had this dream for as long as I can remember.










Martha's Vineyard, MA

- Buying an historic cottage in coastal New England (this one would do) and renovating it.  Then living out the dreams listed above.










Charleston, SC

- Owning a beach house where one half of it is living space, and the other half is either retail space for antiques and found goods, or an art gallery.  Preferably with beach inspired art from local artisans.  One of these could work.








Martha's Vineyard, MA

- Owning and running a bed and breakfast at the beach.  Something like this.













Chattahoochee River in Roswell, GA

- Becoming a yoga instructor here in my hometown (really? no beach involved?) and teaching in beautiful outdoor settings, particularly along the river.  *Okay, at least there's a water theme.

- Writing for a fitness magazine of some sort.

- Writing anything that will make me money.  *This is a dream that I'm really working on!

Other, more fleeting daydreams include becoming a broadway dancer, a personal trainer, an astronaut, and a closet filled with nothing but J. Crew and Lululemon.

What do you dream about?



No comments:

Post a Comment