Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Holy Grail Body

I found it. Her. The woman I aspire to be.  Or, should I say, the arms, chest, abs, and legs I aspire those body parts to be.  I do a lot of research on fitness and enjoy finding inspirational pictures that help motivate me, but this one takes the sugar free, flourless, organic, fat free cake.  The fact of the matter is, I am not and will never be tall nor lithe.  I will never have the long, flowing limbs of a dancer.  What I do have going for me is the ability to build muscle fairly quickly and easily, when I actually try.  So out of all the photos I've scoured and bookmarked of models and athletes (mostly athletes), THIS woman is the one I think I could get the closest to, based on my body's composition.  Go ahead, laugh out loud.  Seriously.  Just do it and get it over with.  I did.  But I also sent the picture to my pseudo trainer (she's not officially my trainer but she inspires, motivates, pushes me and generally gets my butt in gear when I need her to) and told her I want to look like THIS person.  I'm just waiting for her "LOL" response too.  Seriously though...give it a few months (maybe a year?) and let's see how close I can come to matching Ms. Hot Pants here.  You know I'm always up for a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - you put it out there... now you KNOW it will require a "before" picture!! ;-D Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete